sometimes i get emails from people. sometimes regarding posters. usually it breaks down into two types.
the ones i don't mind: friendly emails that ask if i have a poster. stuff like 'Hey, if you have a copy of _______ I would love to pick one up.'
the other type i get are more like this: 'I am angry at you. I want to buy this poster and you won't let me? I will burn all other artwork I've purchased from you. You don't care about your fans. You are mean. Sell me this poster or else.'
sometimes i do have extra posters left over, not often, but sometimes. and i offer them to people randomly. but when i do have some left over to offer, i usually do it to those who write emails like the first category, the nice emails.
so try to be nice. at least if you want something from me.